Cru at each campus can vary greatly in size and shape, but each movement is part of a much larger effort, a global one in fact in over 190 countries! Multiple campuses band together to do some pretty amazing things. Churches can scholarship (or partial scholarship) students and ask them to share how God met them during a service (which blesses all involved). Here’s what you can expect, and raise support for over the year (and here’s a tool for raising support).
- Weekly Meeting—$0, 1 night, 7-900 students (by campus); spiritual growth, fun and fellowship
- Fall Retreat—$100; 3 days; great bonding, speakers, seminars, men’s/women’s time, talent show
- Winter Conference—$250; 5 days; 1,000 students; many campuses, speaker, seminars, new years party, outreach in the city
- Spring Break—$500; 10 days; 1,000 students,; mission trip to share the gospel with partying vacationers
- Summer Projects—$50 to $3k; 2-10 weeks; 30-100 students; mission trips around the world with lots of evangelism, discipled by a Cru missionary
Return to Handbook