For a printable church partner’s guide, click here
This is our vision, and on this page is everything you need to Win, Build and Send students to reach the world for Christ.
If you are launching a movement for the first time, email email@example.com so we can walk with you!
8 Ways to Launch a New Ministry
- Club Fair
- First Meeting (large group, small group)
Leadership Team: one student leads each of the following…
- Prayer: to help the group focus on talking to God… about everything
- Evangelism: to help the group to reach out to lost students with the gospel
- Bible Content: to help the group understand God and His mission through His word
- Community: to help the group grow together so outsiders see your love and praise God
Events: Conferences, retreats and mission trips
Discipleship: All leaders and interested students mentored with “The Compass”
Senior Challenge: Disciplers coach upper classmen to live missionally after college.
Subscribe to weekly email tips from Gilbert and Ben.