Return to Campus Ministry Handbook
The idea behind your job is to help the group understand God and His mission by ensuring a reliable leader presents from the Bible each week. Some practical resources to do that are:
- “Knowing God Personally” (staff led): how to present the gospel with the “KGP” booklet
- “Satisfied?” training (staff led): how to walk with the Holy Spirit
- Cru.Comm: Bible studies with context, discussion questions and application surrounding a passage or topic
- Thrive Studies: Bible Studies designed for our High School ministry, but no less powerful!
- Additional Ideas: Look at some of these trainings on Leading a Small Group or check out the book, The Ultimate Road Trip
*Can also be the club president, in charge of running the leaders planning meetings, weekly meetings and making sure the other leaders are doing their jobs.