There are two kinds of official volunteer if you would like to ServeWithCru.
Click here for a detailed description of responsibilities and benefits. The primary difference is that Associates are required to attend Staff Training and then behave similarly (along with at least 6 hours/week) to a FT Staff member while Affiliates may forego formal application, training and time commitment, but report weekly to a FT Staff Sponsor.
Associate application is the same as that of Full Time Supported Staff. Those applying for Affiliate staff follow this abbreviated process:
- Volunteer asks their local staff representative to Sponsor them as an Affiliate.
- The staff discusses any expectations and Sponsorship materials.
- The volunteer then fills out the application, gives out the references, and signs Volunteer Service Agreements.
- Staff rep sends all documents to the Sending & Recruiting Team at LH (address below).
- S & R Team reviews the application and the Personal Records team sends the new Affiliate their acct# and login by email. The regional team will be copied to keep them in the loop.
Campus Crusade for Christ
100 Lake Hart Drive
Dept. 2500 – Sending & Recruiting
Orlando, FL 32832